Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Am So Blessed

Current state of mind:

10124

I am so overwhelmed by the amount of love I have been shown through the donations of supplies and money I have been given. Everyone has made it possible for me to get the supplies I need and I know those little kiddos in China will be very blessed by your willingness to help.



This week has been really weird for me. I have never experienced anything like this before, thus my brain has no idea what emotion to feel. It feels very surreal and I still don't feel like anything is happening, and I'm leaving in about 14 hours! Say what?!? I am very excited, nervous, and scared, but I am excited to start this adventure. 

...but first I need to finish packing...

I'll talk to you soon...once I'm in China! Ahhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment